Innocent to part company with marketing director Delabriere
Thomas Delabriere, marketing director at Innocent Drinks, is leaving the drinks company after three years in the role, Marketing can exclusively reveal.
Thomas Delabriere, Innocent Drinks marketing director
Delabriere is expected to part company with the smoothie maker in the coming weeks. It is unclear of the reasons behind Delabriere's exit.
He will be replaced by Innocent's innovation director Douglas Lamont.
Delabriere took over the role at Innocent in March 2009. Previously, he worked in senior marketing roles PepsiCo and Danone.
He started his professional marketing career at Unilever in 1996.
Innocent said: "After three great years at Innocent, Thomas is moving on to work his magic for another brand.
"He's done many great things. including building an excellent team, transforming our kids business and developing our succesful juice proposition. The decision is a mutual one and we are parting on great terms."
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Freelance Product Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £450 per day, London
- Artworker - HTML, 6 month contract Network Career Consultants £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £350 - £400 per day, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, London