Innocent to part company with marketing director Delabriere
Thomas Delabriere, marketing director at Innocent Drinks, is leaving the drinks company after three years in the role, Marketing can exclusively reveal.
Thomas Delabriere, Innocent Drinks marketing director
Delabriere is expected to part company with the smoothie maker in the coming weeks. It is unclear of the reasons behind Delabriere's exit.
He will be replaced by Innocent's innovation director Douglas Lamont.
Delabriere took over the role at Innocent in March 2009. Previously, he worked in senior marketing roles PepsiCo and Danone.
He started his professional marketing career at Unilever in 1996.
Innocent said: "After three great years at Innocent, Thomas is moving on to work his magic for another brand.
"He's done many great things. including building an excellent team, transforming our kids business and developing our succesful juice proposition. The decision is a mutual one and we are parting on great terms."
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Digital Marketing Executive - Financial Sector Give a Grad a Go £18000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...