Thinkbox launches TV planning awards
Thinkbox, the commercial TV marketing body, has launched the Thinkbox Planning Awards 2012 in conjunction with Media Week and Campaign.
Tess Alps: chief executive of Thinkbox
This is the fifth consecutive year that Thinkbox has run the awards and the closing date for entries is Friday 16 March, while the ceremony itself will be held on Wednesday 30 May.
Designed to recognise and celebrate inspired uses of commercial TV, there are six categories to enter and a Grand Prix prize will be awarded at the discretion of the judges.
The categories are:
- Best use of TV in an integrated campaign
- Best ongoing use of TV
- Best newcomer to TV
- Best use of sponsorship or content
- Best use of TV innovation
- Best use of TV for response
Tess Alps, chief executive at Thinkbox said: "The most effective ad campaigns have TV at their heart and the most effective TV campaigns are built on great planning.
"It will be a challenge to repeat the standard we have seen in recent years, but who doesn't enjoy a challenge? I'm looking forward to reading the many different ways TV has been used to produce telling results."
For more details on the awards and on how to enter, head to Thinkbox's website.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...