JWT London wins Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International has appointed JWT London as its first UK advertising agency.
Royal Caribbean International: hired JWT London
The shop triumphed in a pitch against VCCP Blue and Isobel to handle the estimated £6 million account.
JWT is the global incumbent on the business with the account run out of its New York office. Royal Caribbean had previously adapted its international campaigns to run in the UK market, but the appointment of JWT London marks the first time that it will run work specifically targeting a UK audience.
The cruise ship market has recently been hit by the sinking of the Costa Concordia, which resulted in the deaths of several passengers.
James Whitehead, the executive partner of JWT London, commented: "We're very pleased to be partnering Royal Caribbean in the UK and it's going to be a challenging year ahead."
The media account, at AMS, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...