Tourism Ireland calls direct marketing pitch
Tourism Ireland is reviewing its £2 million direct marketing account.
Tourism Ireland: Indicia currently handles the business
The statutory review is being handled directly by the tourist body's marketing department. Tourism Ireland is looking to appoint an agency in July, with work commencing in October.
The appointed agency will be responsible for promoting Ireland in the UK through direct marketing, digital marketing, social media and strategic planning over a three-year period.
Indicia, the Bristol-based data and direct marketing agency, currently handles the business. The agency was responsible for work that won the Grand Prix at the DMA Awards in December last year.
The social media campaign invited the UK couple Nick and Sam to tour Ireland by car for seven days with interaction from Twitter and Facebook users.
Separately, Tourism Ireland continues to look for an agency to handle its US direct marketing account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Account Manager Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum + Double OTE, City of London
- Account Manager - Integrated (3 months) Stopgap £150 - £170 per day, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Junior Web Developer, Awesome Media Agency based in Essex. Digital Gurus £17000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project Director Purple Consultancy £65000 - £70000 per annum, London