Tourism Ireland calls direct marketing pitch
Tourism Ireland is reviewing its £2 million direct marketing account.
Tourism Ireland: Indicia currently handles the business
The statutory review is being handled directly by the tourist body's marketing department. Tourism Ireland is looking to appoint an agency in July, with work commencing in October.
The appointed agency will be responsible for promoting Ireland in the UK through direct marketing, digital marketing, social media and strategic planning over a three-year period.
Indicia, the Bristol-based data and direct marketing agency, currently handles the business. The agency was responsible for work that won the Grand Prix at the DMA Awards in December last year.
The social media campaign invited the UK couple Nick and Sam to tour Ireland by car for seven days with interaction from Twitter and Facebook users.
Separately, Tourism Ireland continues to look for an agency to handle its US direct marketing account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...