Razorfish beats rivals to win Lindt global digital business
Lindt, the Swiss chocolate company, has appointed Razorfish to handle its global digital account.
Lindt: Razorfish will kick off the account win with a website redesign
The agency won the business after a pitch against rival digital agencies including R/GA and Nurun, and will now handle global digital strategy and creative for the brand, starting with a redesign of its website.
Previous digital activity running on a local level included a UK campaign, created by Standout, to raise awareness of Lindt's Gold Bunny in the run-up to Easter.
Razorfish will work alongside its sister Publicis agency Leo Burnett, which continues to handle advertising in the UK and Europe for Lindt. It added the UK business in November 2010 and has since developed campaigns for the Gold Bunny and the Excellence chocolate range.
Lindt has also run US-specific advertising campaigns, featuring its brand spokesman, Roger Federer, that were created by Gotham.
Recent speculation from analysts has linked Lindt with a takeover by Nestle after it recorded organic sales growth of 6 per cent across all markets. The growth was at the lower end of forecasts, but Lindt said that the launch of its Christmas chocolate bear product had been successful.
Daniel Bonner, the chief creative officer at Razorfish, said: "This win emphasises our capabilities of creativity and invention across numerous customer touchpoints."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...