Insurer RSA adds Sky marketer amid restructure
Insurance giant RSA has added to its growing marketing team with the appointment of Sky marketer Hannah House as its new head of marketing communications.
RSA: More Th>n will be led by a new RSA Marketing Centre of Excellence
House joins RSA from her role as head of e-experience at Sky.
She will be responsible for all marketing communications, digital, brand development and events across RSA's Affinity, Commercial and Personal Lines Broker channels, as well as direct insurance brand More Th>n.
House, a former Direct Line marketing manager, has occupied several roles at Sky, including director of customer retention and head of marketing for Sky Partnership products.
She is the latest addition to RSA's new Marketing Centre of Excellence structure, led by chief marketing officer Pete Markey. Former Capital One marketing head Dominic Grounsell will lead a personal marketing team, encompassing More Th>n, while Markey will oversee a commercial marketing unit.
Markey said: "[House] will play an integral part in building our Marketing Centre of Excellence, which supports both the UK business and overseas markets. We have big plans going forward, and with Hannah's expertise and knowledge, we know we can achieve our future goals and ambitions."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London
- Digital Intelligence Manager air recruitment Up to £50K dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Planner (Brand Engagement) air recruitment Up to £70K dependent on experience, Central London