Insurer RSA adds Sky marketer amid restructure
Insurance giant RSA has added to its growing marketing team with the appointment of Sky marketer Hannah House as its new head of marketing communications.
RSA: More Th>n will be led by a new RSA Marketing Centre of Excellence
House joins RSA from her role as head of e-experience at Sky.
She will be responsible for all marketing communications, digital, brand development and events across RSA's Affinity, Commercial and Personal Lines Broker channels, as well as direct insurance brand More Th>n.
House, a former Direct Line marketing manager, has occupied several roles at Sky, including director of customer retention and head of marketing for Sky Partnership products.
She is the latest addition to RSA's new Marketing Centre of Excellence structure, led by chief marketing officer Pete Markey. Former Capital One marketing head Dominic Grounsell will lead a personal marketing team, encompassing More Th>n, while Markey will oversee a commercial marketing unit.
Markey said: "[House] will play an integral part in building our Marketing Centre of Excellence, which supports both the UK business and overseas markets. We have big plans going forward, and with Hannah's expertise and knowledge, we know we can achieve our future goals and ambitions."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...