Eurostar to appoint AMV BBDO to pan-European advertising
Eurostar is set to appoint AMV BBDO to its pan-European advertising account following a pitch.
Eurostar set to pick AMV BBDO
AMV pitched against French incumbent Leg and CHI & Partners.
A Eurostar spokesman said: "Subject to final negotiations, AMV BBDO is to be appointed to the Eurostar pan-European business."
M&C Saatchi and Euro RSCG, which partnered with Paris-based Fred & Farid, were knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
The UK incumbent Fallon and Brussels incumbent TBWA\Brussels did not make the shortlist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Quantitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, London
- Qualitative Researchers Lipton Fleming £20000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Audience Insight Executive - Publishing Lipton Fleming £25000 per annum + benefits, London
- Insight Manager (Mobile Technology) Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, London