Eurostar to appoint AMV BBDO to pan-European advertising
Eurostar is set to appoint AMV BBDO to its pan-European advertising account following a pitch.
Eurostar set to pick AMV BBDO
AMV pitched against French incumbent Leg and CHI & Partners.
A Eurostar spokesman said: "Subject to final negotiations, AMV BBDO is to be appointed to the Eurostar pan-European business."
M&C Saatchi and Euro RSCG, which partnered with Paris-based Fred & Farid, were knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
The UK incumbent Fallon and Brussels incumbent TBWA\Brussels did not make the shortlist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London