Eurostar to appoint AMV BBDO to pan-European advertising
Eurostar is set to appoint AMV BBDO to its pan-European advertising account following a pitch.
Eurostar set to pick AMV BBDO
AMV pitched against French incumbent Leg and CHI & Partners.
A Eurostar spokesman said: "Subject to final negotiations, AMV BBDO is to be appointed to the Eurostar pan-European business."
M&C Saatchi and Euro RSCG, which partnered with Paris-based Fred & Farid, were knocked out at an earlier stage of the pitch process.
The UK incumbent Fallon and Brussels incumbent TBWA\Brussels did not make the shortlist.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...