First State Investments calls in MHP Communications for European brief
First State Investments, the UK asset management arm of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, has called in MHP Communications to handle its European media relations.
MHP: to advise First State Investments
MHP will advise First State Investments on its communications strategy in Europe in addition to maximising the company’s media presence in key UK and pan-European investment-focused media.
First State Investments and Colonial First State Global Asset Management, which together form the asset management division of the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, collectively manage £87bn of assets worldwide.
Osborne-Fardon commented: ‘We were particularly impressed by MHP’s experience and fresh approach and look forward to maximising this capability in helping us to meet our objectives for 2012 as we continue to expand in Europe.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Senior Designer Duke Circa £40k - £43k , London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...