Tesco boss Richard Brasher to chair Marketing Society Awards judging
Tesco UK & Ireland chief executive Richard Brasher has been unveiled as the chair of the judges for this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence in association with Marketing.
Richard Brasher: chief executive, Tesco UK & Ireland
Brasher, a Tesco veteran of 23 years who was instrumental in the launch of Clubcard, was promoted from his previous role of commercial director last year.
He joins an illustrious list of judges for this year's Award, including Vodafone group marketing director Saj Arshad, Barclaycard global chief marketing officer Nina Bibby, Kraft Foods Europe vice president marketing Daryl Fielding, and Marketing’s editor Noelle McElhatton.
For a full list of judges click here.
Brasher said: "I am very much looking forward to chairing the judging of this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
"I will be supported by an impressive group of senior marketers, and I very much hope to see your entry among the finalists."
The deadline for submissions is 17 February, with the award ceremony taking place at Hilton Park Lane in London on Monday 11 June. For further details on how to enter, visit www.marketingsocietyawards.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...