Tesco boss Richard Brasher to chair Marketing Society Awards judging
Tesco UK & Ireland chief executive Richard Brasher has been unveiled as the chair of the judges for this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence in association with Marketing.
Richard Brasher: chief executive, Tesco UK & Ireland
Brasher, a Tesco veteran of 23 years who was instrumental in the launch of Clubcard, was promoted from his previous role of commercial director last year.
He joins an illustrious list of judges for this year's Award, including Vodafone group marketing director Saj Arshad, Barclaycard global chief marketing officer Nina Bibby, Kraft Foods Europe vice president marketing Daryl Fielding, and Marketing’s editor Noelle McElhatton.
For a full list of judges click here.
Brasher said: "I am very much looking forward to chairing the judging of this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
"I will be supported by an impressive group of senior marketers, and I very much hope to see your entry among the finalists."
The deadline for submissions is 17 February, with the award ceremony taking place at Hilton Park Lane in London on Monday 11 June. For further details on how to enter, visit www.marketingsocietyawards.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...