Absolute Radio updates Faces For Radio campaign
Absolute Radio has launched the latest phase of its long-running 'Faces For Radio' campaign and will target in-car and roadside audiences by using a live "now playing" feed on digital outdoor screens.
Absolute Radio: Faces For Radio campaign targets roadside and in-car audiences
The digital outdoor ads have the tagline, 'Presenting for your curiosity – The Faces For Radio', and will use live RSS feeds to show the artist that is currently playing live on Absolute Radio in a bid to raise brand awareness and encourage trial.
The new 'Faces For Radio' ads, photographed by Gary Salter for Albion London, feature the breakfast DJs Christian O’Connell, Frank Skinner and Dave Gorman behind bars, with 'Rock 'N' Roll Football' host Ian Wright as a circus ringmaster.
The outdoor campaign starts tomorrow (1 February) and will include digital, backlit and scrolling 48- and six-sheets in central and greater London, promoting Absolute Radio's London FM frequency (105.8 FM).
The digital element of the campaign will include MPUs on third-party sites and will also feature "now playing" information, paid search, a homepage takeover on its own website, and banners across its mobile apps.
Clare Baker, marketing director at Absolute Radio, said: "The 'now playing' feature is designed to demonstrate the station's core music proposition and is in line with our dynamic digital credentials.
"For this campaign we are targeting the roadside and in-car audience, tempting them to trial the station immediately."
Absolute Radio launched its 'Faces For Radio' ads featuring O'Connell, Skinner and Gorman in March 2010, and brought the same creative back last February for a print, outdoor and digital campaign.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...