Heineken unveils Valentine's Day Facebook app
Heineken is launching a Facebook app for Valentine's Day called 'The Serenade', which enables users to invite potential partners on a date via humorous personalised songs.
Heineken: launches 'serenade' Facebook activity
The app has been created by Wieden+Kennedy Amsterdam and is available in 20 languages. It is based on 'The Date', the brand's second film and part of the 'Open Your World' global campaign.
Millions of adult consumers from around the world will be able to participate and create their own serenades via Heineken's Facebook page.
'The Date' focused on a man taking a woman on a legendary date and was set to the 1960s Bollywood track 'Jaan Pehechaan Ho' by Mohammed Rafi.
The band used in the ad will create the songs for the app.
On 9 February, Heineken will host 'Serenade Live', an eight-hour YouTube event for Heineken fans around the world, who will get the chance to ask someone out on a date with a personalised serenade.
Viewers will be able to watch the recipients' reactions and interact with the presenter, band, and "rogue sound engineers" via Heineken Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London