Switching service Simplifydigital readies biggest ever TV push
Simplifydigital.com, the free Ofcom-accredited telecoms and TV switching service, is launching its biggest-ever television campaign to highlight the savings customers can make by using the service.
Simplifydigital.com: rolls out 'the master saver' campaign
The television activity will launch on Saturday 4 February with creative that will change each week to highlight a new deal for customers who switch to digital TV, broadband and home phone services.
The work by Manchester-based ABF Pictures features an animated Elvis character called 'The Master Saver'.
Initial television activity will run on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 with media planning and buying handled by Virtuoso.
The TV campaign has been preceded by a digital campaign with the first execution advertising an O2 Broadband deal, offering up to 12 months half-price home broadband and a £30 cash incentive.
A Simplifydigital spokesman said that as a result of its impartial service new deals in the coming weeks will be drawn from a range of different providers.
Charlie Ponsonby, CEO of Simplifydigital, said: "The top 20% of customers whom we help save achieve savings of over £397 pa by bundling their TV, broadband and phone services, and the top 10% save a staggering £606 per year."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, Netherlands Premier Consultants c.€65k plus bonus, Amsterdam
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands
- Senior Designer - Ad Agency Periscope Recruitment LLP £45000 - £55000 per annum, Windsor
- Digital Media Officer - Health and Research British Heart Foundation c£27,000 p/a + 30 days holiday and excellent benefits, London NW1