Switching service Simplifydigital readies biggest ever TV push
Simplifydigital.com, the free Ofcom-accredited telecoms and TV switching service, is launching its biggest-ever television campaign to highlight the savings customers can make by using the service.
Simplifydigital.com: rolls out 'the master saver' campaign
The television activity will launch on Saturday 4 February with creative that will change each week to highlight a new deal for customers who switch to digital TV, broadband and home phone services.
The work by Manchester-based ABF Pictures features an animated Elvis character called 'The Master Saver'.
Initial television activity will run on ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5 with media planning and buying handled by Virtuoso.
The TV campaign has been preceded by a digital campaign with the first execution advertising an O2 Broadband deal, offering up to 12 months half-price home broadband and a £30 cash incentive.
A Simplifydigital spokesman said that as a result of its impartial service new deals in the coming weeks will be drawn from a range of different providers.
Charlie Ponsonby, CEO of Simplifydigital, said: "The top 20% of customers whom we help save achieve savings of over £397 pa by bundling their TV, broadband and phone services, and the top 10% save a staggering £606 per year."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Digital Planner and Strategist - Leading Global Agency Hanson Search £Competitive, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...