Appointment to View: The making of the eHarmony ad
With love in the air for Valentine's Day, we take a look behind the scenes of the new ad by Karmarama for online dating site eHarmony.
The start of the year marks the peak-dating season and this spot follows a typical day in the life of a single woman who is busy enjoying her hobbies, her home, her time alone and with friends.
The ad was filmed over three days in various locations in London, including the East End and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
The campaign stars real single Tilly Wood, who said that the ad was very representative of her own independent lifestyle.
Stuart Douglas, director, said: "We shot over three days. One of the most important aspects was to try to be really personal, be really intimate. We needed to be right in close with her and kind of feel what she was feeling."
The voiceover explains, "Being single can be amazing, so if you're going to give it up, it has to be for someone who makes being a couple the best thing in the world."
The campaign will run throughout the first quarter of 2012 across terrestrial and digital channels, togetgher with outdoor advertising on London Underground Tube car panels, and online through affiliates and social channels.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Online Marketing Manager - Client Side - London Major Players £45000 - £600000 per annum, London
- Web Conversion Analyst Better Placed Recruitment £20000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits, North West England
- Artworker - Mid-Weight Major Players negotiable, London
- Digital Senior Sales Executive Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London