The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff net Intersnack brief
Intersnack has appointed The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff Communications to handle its advertising and media accounts respectively.
Pom-Bear: the Intersnack brand launched a 3D cinema ad last year
The savoury-snacks manufacturer, which owns brands including Pom-Bear and Penn State pretzels, kicked off its search for its first retained agency in October last year ahead of a planned increase in marketing activity. Previously, it used smaller regional agencies or its in-house marketing team.
The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will work on a major integrated campaign that is due to break this spring. Intersnack has also increased its focus on experiential and sales promotion activity.
Intersnack, which also produces own-label products for supermarkets, last year launched a 3D cinema ad for Pom-Bear featuring an animated version of its teddy bear brand mascot.
David Wilson, the head of marketing at Intersnack, said: "We look forward to some innovative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)