Bauer hires Gravity Road for Grazia's fashion film series
Grazia, the Bauer Media glossy weekly, is investing in branded content and an ad campaign to support its London Fashion Week issue.
Bauer has appointed the content agency Gravity Road to create an online documentary series that will follow the Grazia team as it puts together the fashion issue.
Inspired by Vogue's The September Issue film, Grazia Fashion Issue... Live! will take the form of daily episodes uploaded to the graziadaily.co.uk website and its YouTube channel.
Gravity Road has drafted in Marcus Liversedge, whose credits include The Only Way Is Essex, to direct the series.
Starting on 13 February, the episodes will tell the behind-the-scenes story of events at the magazine as it covers London Fashion Week.
A full 30-minute version of the film will go live on 21 February to support the print title. LG Mobile has signed up as the sponsor of the series.
Readers will be given a say in the magazine's editing via an online event that will allow them to vote on editorial decisions, including the cover shot.
The Brooklyn Brothers, Grazia's ad agency, has created a campaign to support the launch of the fashion issue, which will contain a record 128 advertising pages – a rise of 45 per cent on last year's issue.
Advertising activity includes digital outdoor, bus-sides and social media built around the magazine's "Have you got your Grazia?" line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...