Gadget Show Live calls in Fugu to attract mainstream consumers
Consumer electronics event Gadget Show Live has called in Fugu PR to promote its 2012 exhibition.
The Gadget Show: presenters appear at the exhibition
The exhibition is an offshoot of the Channel Five TV programme and includes appearances from the show’s presenters Suzi Perry, Jason Bradbury, Jon Bentley, Ortis Deley and Pollyanna Woodward.
Fugu has been tasked with handling the PR media campaign for the Live exhibition, which takes place at the NEC from 11 to 15 April, when more than 100,000 people are expected to attend.
The brief includes continuing to build on established broadcast, press and digital media relationships to promote the show outside of the brand’s core audience and appeal to mainstream consumers.
Fugu will also produce exhibitor news, information around gadget trends and deliver updates from the show, while working with Channel 5 and all the key stakeholders.
This is the third year in a row that Fugu has been appointed by Gadget Show Live.
Matt Hodgins, head of Gadget Show Live, said: 'Fugu has secured us significant national results, with exposure across broadcast, digital and print media during the past two years. The agency will enable us to build the brand beyond the core audience.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex