Gadget Show Live calls in Fugu to attract mainstream consumers
Consumer electronics event Gadget Show Live has called in Fugu PR to promote its 2012 exhibition.
The Gadget Show: presenters appear at the exhibition
The exhibition is an offshoot of the Channel Five TV programme and includes appearances from the show’s presenters Suzi Perry, Jason Bradbury, Jon Bentley, Ortis Deley and Pollyanna Woodward.
Fugu has been tasked with handling the PR media campaign for the Live exhibition, which takes place at the NEC from 11 to 15 April, when more than 100,000 people are expected to attend.
The brief includes continuing to build on established broadcast, press and digital media relationships to promote the show outside of the brand’s core audience and appeal to mainstream consumers.
Fugu will also produce exhibitor news, information around gadget trends and deliver updates from the show, while working with Channel 5 and all the key stakeholders.
This is the third year in a row that Fugu has been appointed by Gadget Show Live.
Matt Hodgins, head of Gadget Show Live, said: 'Fugu has secured us significant national results, with exposure across broadcast, digital and print media during the past two years. The agency will enable us to build the brand beyond the core audience.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...