Oreo launches family friendly TV ad
Oreo is launching a TV ad to establish itself as a family-favourite biscuit snack.
The 40-second spot, created by Draftfcb London, features a father and daughter at an impromptu tea party.
The daughter teaches her father the serious task of twisting, licking and dunking the biscuit, without allowing him to eat one.
The cheery ad then shows the dad sneaking into the kitchen in the middle of the night to be caught red-handed by his daughter.
The copywriters on the ad were Pierre-Marie Faussurier and Alistair Ross, who also art directed the ad with Sebastien Zanini.
Bare Films was the production agency. PHD handled the media planning and buying.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £35000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Media Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- DESIGN TEAM LEADER - SURREY - £38K Salt £38000 per annum, Surrey
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London