Axe washes away the evidence
Unilever has introduced 'The Cleaner', the man whose job it is to clean up any tell-tale signs of partying, in a new campaign for its Axe brand (known as Lynx in the UK) in Argentina.
In one film a man wakes up to find himself covered in glitter, with a woman in his bed and a total mess in his front room. He calls The Cleaner who comes around to remove any traces of the party before his girlfriend gets back.
The Cleaner tidies up the man's apartment, removing all the knickers and putting the mystery woman into a cab while the man uses Axe shower gel to wash away all the evidence from the party.
The second film features two men who have had a party in their boardroom. The Cleaner arrives with Axe for them to wash with, tidies up the boardroom and even prepares the men's presentation for them.
The films were created by Lowe/Ponce Buenos Aires, directed by Rafael López Saubidet and produced by Argentina Cine. The art director was Hernan Cerderio and copywriter Ariel Serkin.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...