Axe washes away the evidence
Unilever has introduced 'The Cleaner', the man whose job it is to clean up any tell-tale signs of partying, in a new campaign for its Axe brand (known as Lynx in the UK) in Argentina.
In one film a man wakes up to find himself covered in glitter, with a woman in his bed and a total mess in his front room. He calls The Cleaner who comes around to remove any traces of the party before his girlfriend gets back.
The Cleaner tidies up the man's apartment, removing all the knickers and putting the mystery woman into a cab while the man uses Axe shower gel to wash away all the evidence from the party.
The second film features two men who have had a party in their boardroom. The Cleaner arrives with Axe for them to wash with, tidies up the boardroom and even prepares the men's presentation for them.
The films were created by Lowe/Ponce Buenos Aires, directed by Rafael López Saubidet and produced by Argentina Cine. The art director was Hernan Cerderio and copywriter Ariel Serkin.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...