LateRooms.com livens up hotel offering with romance
LateRooms.com, the online hotel brand, is launching a campaign that introduces two characters, Lucy and Ben, and the strapline, "For your every need".
The new campaign, created by Beattie McGuinness Bungay (BMB), launches on 11 February across TV, print and online channels. Media buying is handled by MediaCom.
The ad introduces two new characters to the brand's advertising, Lucy and Ben, who act out the "romantic" and "light-hearted" story of their relationship and the role that hotels play within it.
The ad shows the couple meeting in a range of hotels through a sequence of events, from a budget hotel for a business trip, to a romantic stay in a luxury boutique hotel.
The ad was produced by Hotspur & Argyle and directed by David Kerr, who worked with creative director Simon Bere, copywriter Lorelei Mathias, art director Nathalie Turton and planner Jamie Inman.
Jessica Reading, director of marketing and user experience, LateRooms.com said: "We understand that our customers have different accommodation needs influenced by the reason they travel and who they travel with.
"The story of Ben and Lucy brings to life the needs, desires and decisions experienced when booking a hotel, and personifies an exciting new direction for our advertising campaign.
"We feel that the content successfully represents our dedication to not only offer great value for money, but to also empower and inspire consumers when they are looking for somewhere to stay."
The last work BMB created for the brand was in March last year, showing a series of thought bubbles containing the different types of accommodation on offer to consumers.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London