Chocolate brand Lindt calls in Be More to improve engagement with consumers
Chocolate brand Lindt has brought in fresh PR support as it looks to improve its engagement with consumers as it approaches Easter.
Lindt: 60th anniversary of its gold bunny
Be More, Burson-Marsteller’s consumer arm, won the brief after a four-way pitch. It is charged with handling the brand’s consumer and trade PR, including social media.
Lindt’s Easter push will centre around the 60th anniversary of its iconic gold bunny, for which Be More is currently working on a consumer campaign.
Lindt & Sprungli UK marketing director Annabelle Delorme said: ‘In 2012, we want the Lindt brand to be even more engaging for the UK consumers and we want Be More to go beyond traditional PR methods to ensure Lindt builds meaningful engagement with consumers.’
The brief calls for Be More to develop strategies around the brand’s full product range, including seasonal products and new product development.
Although Lindt worked with Publicasity until April 2011 on a project-by-project basis, it is thought the brand has not hired a retained agency in the past three years.
Be More was established 12 months ago and has clients such as Activia, Actimel, Shape Delights and Ford.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Projects Director Source £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Resource Manager Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Project/Account Manager Source £35000 - £45000 per annum, London