Chocolate brand Lindt calls in Be More to improve engagement with consumers
Chocolate brand Lindt has brought in fresh PR support as it looks to improve its engagement with consumers as it approaches Easter.
Lindt: 60th anniversary of its gold bunny
Be More, Burson-Marsteller’s consumer arm, won the brief after a four-way pitch. It is charged with handling the brand’s consumer and trade PR, including social media.
Lindt’s Easter push will centre around the 60th anniversary of its iconic gold bunny, for which Be More is currently working on a consumer campaign.
Lindt & Sprungli UK marketing director Annabelle Delorme said: ‘In 2012, we want the Lindt brand to be even more engaging for the UK consumers and we want Be More to go beyond traditional PR methods to ensure Lindt builds meaningful engagement with consumers.’
The brief calls for Be More to develop strategies around the brand’s full product range, including seasonal products and new product development.
Although Lindt worked with Publicasity until April 2011 on a project-by-project basis, it is thought the brand has not hired a retained agency in the past three years.
Be More was established 12 months ago and has clients such as Activia, Actimel, Shape Delights and Ford.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...