Honey Monster owner Raisio shortlists agencies for consumer account
The company behind Sugar Puffs cereal is holding a pitch for a consumer account.
Sugar Puffs: looking for a consumer PR agency
Raisio, which took on the Honey Monster brand behind Sugar Puffs early last year, is holding a review of its PR arrangements.
It is believed that after initially contacting a range of agencies, the list has been narrowed down for what will be a year-long brief focusing on consumer-facing PR with an element of trade press.
Included in the brief will be increasing the brand’s online presence, as well as involvement with live events and charity links.
Sheena Darji, brand manager at Honey Monster, said: ‘We’re looking for unique and fun ideas, as we are a kids’ brand. There will be a focus on increasing our social media presence, as well as the marketing and experiential side of things.
'We want to get Honey Monster out and about more.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...