Honey Monster owner Raisio shortlists agencies for consumer account
The company behind Sugar Puffs cereal is holding a pitch for a consumer account.
Sugar Puffs: looking for a consumer PR agency
Raisio, which took on the Honey Monster brand behind Sugar Puffs early last year, is holding a review of its PR arrangements.
It is believed that after initially contacting a range of agencies, the list has been narrowed down for what will be a year-long brief focusing on consumer-facing PR with an element of trade press.
Included in the brief will be increasing the brand’s online presence, as well as involvement with live events and charity links.
Sheena Darji, brand manager at Honey Monster, said: ‘We’re looking for unique and fun ideas, as we are a kids’ brand. There will be a focus on increasing our social media presence, as well as the marketing and experiential side of things.
'We want to get Honey Monster out and about more.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London