Feel Good Drinks in Mamma Mia! promotion
Feel Good Drinks, the soft drinks brand, has partnered with the musical production 'Mamma Mia!', to launch a major on-pack promotion running across 500,000 of its bottles.
Feel Good Drinks: partners with Mamma Mia! for on-pack promotion
Feel Good Drinks claims the promotion marks its largest on-pack promotion to date.
The promotion will run across the 500,000 bottles within the "gently sparkling juice drinks" range until May, with a consumer competition to win tickets to the 'Mamma Mia!' show, a backstage tour to meet the cast, and an overnight stay in The Cavendish London hotel.
Feel Good Drinks has also partnered with natural beauty brand Una, to award £50 worth of products to winners of the competition.
The promotion drives consumers to the Feel Good Drinks website, www.feelgooddrinks.co.uk, to fill in their details to enter the competition.
In November last year, Feel Good Drinks signed a deal with Warner Brothers to be the official sponsor of the latest 'Happy Feet' film, which included promotional activity across its soft drinks ranges.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...