Red Bull and Harrods sign up for Media 360 conference
Clients from companies including Red Bull, Harrods and Procter & Gamble will be attending this year's Media 360 from 17-18 May in Hilton at T5.
Marc Holden of PHD: PHD was last year's Media 360 host
These clients will be joined by a host of other marketing experts who are doing keynote presentations at the event, including Frank van der Post, managing director at British Airways; Craig Inglis, director of marketing for John Lewis, and Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media.
They will be complemented by speakers from media agencies and owners such as Stephen Miron, group CEO for Global; Annie Rickard, CEO at Posterscope, and Jon O'Donnell, group commercial director for The Independent, i and the London Evening Standard.
Titled 'Survive and Thrive', the theme for this year's Media 360 conference is about what agencies and owners are doing to continue to exist in the current economic climate, and what clients actually want from agencies.
This will culminate in a panel of clients revealing what they want from agencies and owners and what the future is for the agency/client relationship.
Until Friday (10 Feb) delegates can save £150 by taking advantage of the early bird rate, about which more information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Conceptual Creative E3 Media Limited £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on experience, Situated in the creative quarter of Bristol
- Insight Executive - Financial Services Company NG Digital Marketing up to £27k, Central London
- Display Account Manager NG Digital Marketing 40k, Central London
- Senior Social Analyst Lipton Fleming £33000.00 per annum, South East England
- Marketing Executive / B2C Marketing Executive Guru Careers £20 - 35k, Based in London (W8) - Commutable from Kensington, Central London, Greater London, The City