Red Bull and Harrods sign up for Media 360 conference
Clients from companies including Red Bull, Harrods and Procter & Gamble will be attending this year's Media 360 from 17-18 May in Hilton at T5.
Marc Holden of PHD: PHD was last year's Media 360 host
These clients will be joined by a host of other marketing experts who are doing keynote presentations at the event, including Frank van der Post, managing director at British Airways; Craig Inglis, director of marketing for John Lewis, and Nigel Gilbert, chief marketing officer at Virgin Media.
They will be complemented by speakers from media agencies and owners such as Stephen Miron, group CEO for Global; Annie Rickard, CEO at Posterscope, and Jon O'Donnell, group commercial director for The Independent, i and the London Evening Standard.
Titled 'Survive and Thrive', the theme for this year's Media 360 conference is about what agencies and owners are doing to continue to exist in the current economic climate, and what clients actually want from agencies.
This will culminate in a panel of clients revealing what they want from agencies and owners and what the future is for the agency/client relationship.
Until Friday (10 Feb) delegates can save £150 by taking advantage of the early bird rate, about which more information can be found here.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...