Jennifer Saunders fronts 'Choccy Philly? Don't Be Silly' campaign
Kraft is launching an integrated advertising campaign, called 'Choccy Philly? Don't Be Silly', which stars Jennifer Saunders parodying people's extreme reaction to its new cream cheese chocolate spread.
Kraft: rolls out 'choccy philly' campaign
In January this year, Kraft unveiled plans to combine its Cadbury chocolate and Philadelphia Light brands and launch a chilled chocolate spread.
The 'Choccy Philly? Be Silly' marketing campaign by JWT London begins on 17 February, with the TV ad hitting screens on 1 March.
The TV ad will form the central part of an overall £3.2m campaign, which also runs across digital, PR and in-store activity.
The launch of Philadelphia with Cadbury in the UK follows the launch of Philadelphia with Milka in other countries, including Germany.
Bruce Newman, marketing manager cheese & dairy at Kraft Foods, said: "The idea of Choccy Phily has already created a huge buzz on Twitter and on Facebook as part of our teaser campaign where we have enlisted the help of some of our most engaged fans, and so far the combination of Philly and Cadbury has been very well received by consumers."
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Copywriter AF Selection £16,000-£18,000, Nottingham
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...