Everything Everywhere calls direct roster review
Everything Everywhere, the umbrella brand for Orange and T-Mobile, is putting its below-the-line creative roster on notice.
T-Mobile: reviewing direct
The review will affect agencies including Publicis Chemistry, Iris, Tullo Marshall Warren, Gyro and Proximity.
Everything Everywhere has described the review as "common business sense" following the creation of the joint venture between the mobile networks in 2010.
Orange currently works with Publicis Chemistry and Proximity on its direct marketing creative and Iris on retail creative.
T-Mobile’s direct marketing, meanwhile, is handled by TMW and Gyro.
The umbrella brand consolidated its £80 million media business in May last year by shifting the T-Mobile account from MediaCom into the sister Group M agency MEC without a pitch.
The sister ad agencies Saatchi & Saatchi and Fallon handle the T-Mobile and Orange ad accounts respectively.
A spokeswoman for Everything Everywhere said: "We have seven agencies on our roster for below-the-line creative work, and we think it makes sense both commercially and creatively to focus our efforts on a smaller number of agencies."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Programme Evaluation Analyst Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000 + bens, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...