Ernst & Young kicks off global media review
Ernst & Young, one of the big four accountancy companies, has approached media agencies ahead of a pitch for its global media planning and buying requirements.
Ernst & Young: media review
Industry sources suggest Ernst & Young is likely to appoint a media agency to lead its global communications planning, but could continue to use local buying points in different markets. The pitch is being handled through AAR.
Ernst & Young has previously worked with agencies on a project basis and often does much of its buying in-house. Agencies it works with include the recruitment specialist SAS in the UK and Interpublic Group’s Mullen in the US.
The accountancy company appointed the creative collective The Assembly to its creative account after a pitch in October 2010. The Assembly provides global brand strategy to Ernst & Young across different territories.
A spokeswoman for the accountancy company declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London