Flybe calls £5m creative review
Flybe, the budget airline, has approached ad agencies regarding its £5 million advertising account, as it looks to bolster its share of a competitive market.
Flybe: reviewing advertising
The airline has been in contact with agencies directly regarding the business, according to sources.
Flybe's advertising is currently handled by Souk 360, a specialist in leisure and travel advertising.
The airline sponsors the local weather forecast on ITV and also uses print and digital advertising.
Recent advertising has involved print and digital work promoting deals on flights. The work features graphics based on the colours and shapes of the airline’s logo.
Flybe’s finances were impacted heavily by the volcanic ash cloud disruption in 2010. It reported a £4.3 million loss for the year to 31 March 2011, a drop from nearly £30 million in profit in the previous year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of SEO - Award winning media agency - London Norton Leigh Circa 60k plus benefits, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...