Flybe calls £5m creative review
Flybe, the budget airline, has approached ad agencies regarding its £5 million advertising account, as it looks to bolster its share of a competitive market.
Flybe: reviewing advertising
The airline has been in contact with agencies directly regarding the business, according to sources.
Flybe's advertising is currently handled by Souk 360, a specialist in leisure and travel advertising.
The airline sponsors the local weather forecast on ITV and also uses print and digital advertising.
Recent advertising has involved print and digital work promoting deals on flights. The work features graphics based on the colours and shapes of the airline’s logo.
Flybe’s finances were impacted heavily by the volcanic ash cloud disruption in 2010. It reported a £4.3 million loss for the year to 31 March 2011, a drop from nearly £30 million in profit in the previous year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...