Hi-Media picks up Thomas Cook online ad sales
Thomas Cook has appointed Hi-Media to sell advertising on its UK websites.
Thomas Cook: Hi-Media picks up account
The holiday operator's own ad sales team will continue to sell ads to its partners and to allow trading platform Rubicon Project to represent a portion of its inventory.
Hi-Media will be able to represent bespoke advertising deals to advertisers and agencies, with the exception of travel brands.
Data owned by Thomas Cook that can be used in targeting ads includes the number of adults and children in a booking party, destinations they are interested in and their chosen departure airport.
Thomas Cook attracts in the region of seven million UK unique users in peak holiday booking months such as January and February, according to Stuart Adamson, head of media solutions, Europe, at Thomas Cook online.
He said: "We know this is a highly valuable audience, so partnering with Hi-Media helps us gain traction with major brands looking to reach purchase decision-makers. We selected Hi-Media as a partner because of their understanding of quality brands and online consumer behavior."
Hi-Media UK represents a number of websites including Visit London, The Football League, DatingDirect and See Tickets.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London