Electrolux reviews £25m ad business
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, is reviewing its £25 million pan-European ad account.
Zanussi: its owner, Electrolux, is reviewing its pan-European advertising
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, has issued an RFI to agencies.
The winning shop will create brand advertising and product launch campaigns for this year and 2013.
The deadline is 10 February and agencies shortlisted will be invited to a briefing in Stockholm, where the company has its headquarters.
The main focus of the brief is to develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
Lowe Worldwide currently handles the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
Head London oversees Electrolux's digital activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...