FSCS calls pitch for comms planning
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its communications planning account.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme: seeking an agency for communications planning
Mindshare is the incumbent on the business, while M4C handles media buying.
The body, which launched in 2000 to help savers who have lost money invested with banks, has approached selected agencies inviting them to pitch for the business.
It wants an agency to plan the second phase of an awareness campaign launched in the first quarter of last year.
The FSCS stated in its brief that it is looking for an agency that has experience of engaging audiences with a "low-interest subject matter". Agencies must respond by 10 February.
Michelle Rajendran, the FSCS marketing manager, is leading the process.
The FSCS last held a pitch for its communications planning in 2009. McCann Manchester, which is responsible for the creative business, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...