FSCS calls pitch for comms planning
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its communications planning account.
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme: seeking an agency for communications planning
Mindshare is the incumbent on the business, while M4C handles media buying.
The body, which launched in 2000 to help savers who have lost money invested with banks, has approached selected agencies inviting them to pitch for the business.
It wants an agency to plan the second phase of an awareness campaign launched in the first quarter of last year.
The FSCS stated in its brief that it is looking for an agency that has experience of engaging audiences with a "low-interest subject matter". Agencies must respond by 10 February.
Michelle Rajendran, the FSCS marketing manager, is leading the process.
The FSCS last held a pitch for its communications planning in 2009. McCann Manchester, which is responsible for the creative business, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London