BT broadcasts Valentine's messages to the nation
BT is broadcasting Valentine's Day messages on its nationwide big screens, with the best ones appearing on the "infoband" at the top of the BT Tower in London.
BT: rolls out out Valentine's Day campaign
The public are invited to send messages of love to firstname.lastname@example.org, tweet them with the hashtag #loveisallaround or text the word love and a 120-character message to a designated number.
The messages go live from today (9 February). Messages that must be held until Valentine's Day itself should be emailed to BT.
Messages will be screened to ensure no inappropriate messages are shown and people will be notified if their message is due to appear on the BT Tower.
Suzi Williams, group marketing and brand director at BT, said the brand is also targeting women, who can, according to tradition, propose to men this year, as it is a leap year.
There are 22 BT Big Screens around the country in locations including Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Manchester and Plymouth.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London