BT broadcasts Valentine's messages to the nation
BT is broadcasting Valentine's Day messages on its nationwide big screens, with the best ones appearing on the "infoband" at the top of the BT Tower in London.
BT: rolls out out Valentine's Day campaign
The public are invited to send messages of love to email@example.com, tweet them with the hashtag #loveisallaround or text the word love and a 120-character message to a designated number.
The messages go live from today (9 February). Messages that must be held until Valentine's Day itself should be emailed to BT.
Messages will be screened to ensure no inappropriate messages are shown and people will be notified if their message is due to appear on the BT Tower.
Suzi Williams, group marketing and brand director at BT, said the brand is also targeting women, who can, according to tradition, propose to men this year, as it is a leap year.
There are 22 BT Big Screens around the country in locations including Belfast, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Manchester and Plymouth.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Brand Strategy Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £43000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London