Rooster called in to promote daily deals market conference
Daily Deals Summit Europe has picked Rooster PR for a groundbreaking discount-shopping daily deals summit.
New summit: for discount-shopping daily deals companies
The agency won the ongoing retainer brief following a competitive pitch, with the initial focus on the summit moving to promoting organiser Stavros Prodromou as an expert in the field.
The event is set to bring together a range of industry players from across Europe, including UK brands Living Social and Wahanda.
Prodromou, who worked a senior consultant and general manager at daily deals site Groupon in 2010, said: ‘This is a brand new event for a fast-moving industry. Daily deals have exploded over the past two years, but up until now there hasn't been a forum in Europe to debate the challenges and successes or share best practice.
‘We selected Rooster as the perfect partner for the summit and to highlight the significance of this fast-growing industry,’ added Prodromou.
Rooster's managing director James Brooke said: ‘Daily deals have changed the way we buy a huge variety of products and services, from haircuts to holidays, and Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such a topical and dynamic event.’
Speakers already confirmed for the event include ITV Daybreak presenter Kate Garraway and Fabian Heilemann from Dailydeal.de, which was recently sold to Google for $114m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...