Rooster called in to promote daily deals market conference
Daily Deals Summit Europe has picked Rooster PR for a groundbreaking discount-shopping daily deals summit.
New summit: for discount-shopping daily deals companies
The agency won the ongoing retainer brief following a competitive pitch, with the initial focus on the summit moving to promoting organiser Stavros Prodromou as an expert in the field.
The event is set to bring together a range of industry players from across Europe, including UK brands Living Social and Wahanda.
Prodromou, who worked a senior consultant and general manager at daily deals site Groupon in 2010, said: ‘This is a brand new event for a fast-moving industry. Daily deals have exploded over the past two years, but up until now there hasn't been a forum in Europe to debate the challenges and successes or share best practice.
‘We selected Rooster as the perfect partner for the summit and to highlight the significance of this fast-growing industry,’ added Prodromou.
Rooster's managing director James Brooke said: ‘Daily deals have changed the way we buy a huge variety of products and services, from haircuts to holidays, and Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such a topical and dynamic event.’
Speakers already confirmed for the event include ITV Daybreak presenter Kate Garraway and Fabian Heilemann from Dailydeal.de, which was recently sold to Google for $114m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Market Research and Insight Executive (Manager level) Stopgap £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Global Client Director PFJ £65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior account manager in retail + branding design agency Gabriele Skelton £35000 - £39000 per annum, London