Rooster called in to promote daily deals market conference
Daily Deals Summit Europe has picked Rooster PR for a groundbreaking discount-shopping daily deals summit.
New summit: for discount-shopping daily deals companies
The agency won the ongoing retainer brief following a competitive pitch, with the initial focus on the summit moving to promoting organiser Stavros Prodromou as an expert in the field.
The event is set to bring together a range of industry players from across Europe, including UK brands Living Social and Wahanda.
Prodromou, who worked a senior consultant and general manager at daily deals site Groupon in 2010, said: ‘This is a brand new event for a fast-moving industry. Daily deals have exploded over the past two years, but up until now there hasn't been a forum in Europe to debate the challenges and successes or share best practice.
‘We selected Rooster as the perfect partner for the summit and to highlight the significance of this fast-growing industry,’ added Prodromou.
Rooster's managing director James Brooke said: ‘Daily deals have changed the way we buy a huge variety of products and services, from haircuts to holidays, and Rooster is delighted to be able to expand our client portfolio by working on such a topical and dynamic event.’
Speakers already confirmed for the event include ITV Daybreak presenter Kate Garraway and Fabian Heilemann from Dailydeal.de, which was recently sold to Google for $114m.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London