AdConnection wins Maplin Electronics business
Maplin Electronics, one of the UK's leading retailers of consumer electronics, has appointed AdConnection to handle its media planning and buying account.
Maplin: electronics group appoints Ad Connection to its media business
The company was said to have been particularly impressed with AdConnection's ability to turn campaigns around quickly and deliver value and standout from their senior team.
Maplin Electronics pitched out the media business in November and AdConnection picked up the account following a pitch including the incumbent, All Response Media, as well as Carat and AJA.
Maplin Electronics was launched in 1972 by two technology enthusiasts who were frustrated by the lack of good-quality electronics components, and the company has grown substantially since then.
Chantel Clarke, marketing manager of Maplin Electronics, said: "AdConnection impressed us with a senior, fast turn-around team, with the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...