AdConnection wins Maplin Electronics business
Maplin Electronics, one of the UK's leading retailers of consumer electronics, has appointed AdConnection to handle its media planning and buying account.
Maplin: electronics group appoints Ad Connection to its media business
The company was said to have been particularly impressed with AdConnection's ability to turn campaigns around quickly and deliver value and standout from their senior team.
Maplin Electronics pitched out the media business in November and AdConnection picked up the account following a pitch including the incumbent, All Response Media, as well as Carat and AJA.
Maplin Electronics was launched in 1972 by two technology enthusiasts who were frustrated by the lack of good-quality electronics components, and the company has grown substantially since then.
Chantel Clarke, marketing manager of Maplin Electronics, said: "AdConnection impressed us with a senior, fast turn-around team, with the creativity and results to maximise our campaigns."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Global Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London