Skyn condom brand takes testimonial approach
Skyn, the Ansell Healthcare-owned condom brand, is focusing on product testimonials from women in a global marketing campaign kicking off in the UK this week.
Skyn: readies UK drive
The outdoor and digital campaign, created by Blac, launches the product’s first global position as a premium condom brand, targeting women.
The creative features female testimonials supporting the product's strapline, "The closest thing to wearing nothing".
Barry McCool, head of global marketing in Ansell's sexual wellness division, said the testimonials used in the advertising are developed from real testimonials borne out of Skyn focus groups, claiming that some women said the product was "the best sex they’d ever had with a condom".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)