Skyn condom brand takes testimonial approach
Skyn, the Ansell Healthcare-owned condom brand, is focusing on product testimonials from women in a global marketing campaign kicking off in the UK this week.
Skyn: readies UK drive
The outdoor and digital campaign, created by Blac, launches the product’s first global position as a premium condom brand, targeting women.
The creative features female testimonials supporting the product's strapline, "The closest thing to wearing nothing".
Barry McCool, head of global marketing in Ansell's sexual wellness division, said the testimonials used in the advertising are developed from real testimonials borne out of Skyn focus groups, claiming that some women said the product was "the best sex they’d ever had with a condom".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire