Skyn condom brand takes testimonial approach
Skyn, the Ansell Healthcare-owned condom brand, is focusing on product testimonials from women in a global marketing campaign kicking off in the UK this week.
Skyn: readies UK drive
The outdoor and digital campaign, created by Blac, launches the product’s first global position as a premium condom brand, targeting women.
The creative features female testimonials supporting the product's strapline, "The closest thing to wearing nothing".
Barry McCool, head of global marketing in Ansell's sexual wellness division, said the testimonials used in the advertising are developed from real testimonials borne out of Skyn focus groups, claiming that some women said the product was "the best sex they’d ever had with a condom".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Junior Account Director / Account Director - Fabulous Global Agency - Central London - to £47k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £47k, Central London
- business director > TOP LONDON AGENCY > ATL collectivo Up to £90,000 + great benefits, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - Creative London Agency - MOBILE/Social Media - £40-47k Judi Patton £40-47k, London
- Senior Category Executive JV Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, West Yorkshire
- Key Account Manager Haymarket Media Group Depending on experience plus commission, Teddington, Middlesex