Skyn condom brand takes testimonial approach
Skyn, the Ansell Healthcare-owned condom brand, is focusing on product testimonials from women in a global marketing campaign kicking off in the UK this week.
Skyn: readies UK drive
The outdoor and digital campaign, created by Blac, launches the product’s first global position as a premium condom brand, targeting women.
The creative features female testimonials supporting the product's strapline, "The closest thing to wearing nothing".
Barry McCool, head of global marketing in Ansell's sexual wellness division, said the testimonials used in the advertising are developed from real testimonials borne out of Skyn focus groups, claiming that some women said the product was "the best sex they’d ever had with a condom".
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End