Dove erects Valentine's Day 'tweet screen'
Dove, the Unilever-owned beauty brand, has rolled out a screen in London's Victoria station, which displays tweeters' responses to questions about women and beauty.
Dove: London's Victoria station hosts beauty brand's tweet screen
From today (13 February), Dove will post a daily question, including, "What makes you feel beautiful?", on JCDecaux's large-format Transvision screen in the station, which has an estimated footfall of 350,000 people every day.
Responses sent via Twitter or SMS will be posted on the screen.
There will also be a team of Dove brand ambassadors at the station, sharing gifts related to the question on the screen, with commuters.
On Valentine's Day tomorrow, commuters will be asked, "What do you love about your Valentine?", while the Dove team will be handing out white tulips to commuters to share with their loved ones.
The campaign was created by Billington Cartmell and was booked by Kinetic and Mindshare.
It runs until 19 February and is part of the brand's ongoing 'Campaign For Real Beauty', which launched eight years ago.
In January, Dove made a foray into YouGov BrandIndex's top 20 brands, replacing Nokia.
Unilever is currently reviewing its estimated £3bn media planning and buying business, currently handled by Mindshare in the UK.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...