Hearst appoints Prima publisher as Seaton joins Immediate
Hearst Magazines UK has appointed David Parker as publisher of Prima, replacing Steven Seaton, who is joining Immediate Media as managing director of its London specialist division.
Prima: appoints David Parker as publisher
Seaton, who was the publishing director for Prima, Prima Baby & Pregnancy, Babyexpert.com, Psychologies and NetDoctor.co.uk, is joining Immediate Media as the managing director of its London specialist division.
The newly created board-level post carries responsibility for all of Immediate Media's lifestyle brands, including parenting, outdoor and the Gardeners World magazine and website.
Seaton will be responsible for the magazine and website assets of You & Your Wedding and Prima Baby & Pregnancy.
Judith Secombe, group publishing director of Hearst Magazines UK's Lifestyle Group, said: "David's business development experience on Country Living will be a huge asset to Prima, as we continue to expand the brand and its content across new platforms.
"I'd also like to wish Steven the best of luck in his new role."
Parker said: "This is an exciting time for magazine publishers as we evolve our brands across new platforms, and I am delighted to be given the opportunity to build on and develop the success of Prima and Country Living."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...