Hearst appoints Prima publisher as Seaton joins Immediate
Hearst Magazines UK has appointed David Parker as publisher of Prima, replacing Steven Seaton, who is joining Immediate Media as managing director of its London specialist division.
Prima: appoints David Parker as publisher
Seaton, who was the publishing director for Prima, Prima Baby & Pregnancy, Babyexpert.com, Psychologies and NetDoctor.co.uk, is joining Immediate Media as the managing director of its London specialist division.
The newly created board-level post carries responsibility for all of Immediate Media's lifestyle brands, including parenting, outdoor and the Gardeners World magazine and website.
Seaton will be responsible for the magazine and website assets of You & Your Wedding and Prima Baby & Pregnancy.
Judith Secombe, group publishing director of Hearst Magazines UK's Lifestyle Group, said: "David's business development experience on Country Living will be a huge asset to Prima, as we continue to expand the brand and its content across new platforms.
"I'd also like to wish Steven the best of luck in his new role."
Parker said: "This is an exciting time for magazine publishers as we evolve our brands across new platforms, and I am delighted to be given the opportunity to build on and develop the success of Prima and Country Living."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London