HP targets clubbers with David Guetta campaign
Hewlett-Packard (HP) is appealing to clubbers with an internet video series starring DJ David Guetta that will feature product placement of its computers and headphones.
David Guetta: signs up for 'day and night' campaign
The 'One Day & One Night' campaign will be seeded on Dailymotion and YouTube at the beginning of March and will also star Guetta's wife, Cathy Guetta.
Creative will use the brand’s 'On' strapline and will include a shopping tour of five European locations.
Footage from the UK execution will show Cathy visiting Carnaby Street with friends, while David will be shown performing in Brixton Academy.
The campaign was created by French music marketing agency My Love Affair, which launches in London today (14 February).
The five clubbing locations to be featured in the web series include London, Paris, Cannes, Ibiza and Mykonos.
My Love Affair was set up by Cathy Guetta and Raphael Aflalo and styles itself as a media agency dedicated to bringing brands and artists together.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Development Manager Stopgap £35750 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Content Producer leading London Digital Agency highly progressive social account Ramsden Road c.£40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Secure Connectivity Product Manager Barclay Meade £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Berkshire