Publicis Blueprint hires Global's Tony Pelham
Publicis Blueprint has hired Global Radio regional account director Tony Pelham in the new role of head of agency sales.
Publicis: hires Tony Pelham
Pelham has taken responsibility for leading the customer publishing agency's commercial sales team, which sells opportunities in magazines and media published on behalf of brands including Spar and Heathrow Airport.
He will report to commercial director Robin Drysdale.
Pelham joins from Global Radio where he was Essex account director across Heart, Capital, Classic, LBC, XFM, Choice and Gold.
He won Global's regional sales person of the year award for 2011.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London