Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment appoints global marketing chief
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has promoted its North America marketing chief Mary Daily to lead its worldwide marketing with immediate effect.
Mary Daily: now global marketing chief at 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Daily, as president and chief marketing officer of worldwide marketing, will lead 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's evolving consumer approach, giving a high priority to integrating the digital ownership of films.
She will be responsible for creative development, digital marketing, brand marketing, promotions, public relations and media for all products distributed worldwide by Fox Home Entertainment.
She will report to company president Mike Dunn, who said: "As we build the organisation for the future, Mary will drive the physical and digital integration, and create new opportunities for growth. One of her key strengths is being immersed in the culture, with a strong ability to impact all types of audiences."
Daily has been North America marketing chief since 2008. Earlier in her career she worked in Fox's London office and helped market the release of 'Titanic' and 'Braveheart' outside the US.
Prior to rejoining Fox, she held senior executive positions at MTV Networks International and at Universal Pictures International.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...