Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment appoints global marketing chief
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment has promoted its North America marketing chief Mary Daily to lead its worldwide marketing with immediate effect.
Mary Daily: now global marketing chief at 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
Daily, as president and chief marketing officer of worldwide marketing, will lead 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment's evolving consumer approach, giving a high priority to integrating the digital ownership of films.
She will be responsible for creative development, digital marketing, brand marketing, promotions, public relations and media for all products distributed worldwide by Fox Home Entertainment.
She will report to company president Mike Dunn, who said: "As we build the organisation for the future, Mary will drive the physical and digital integration, and create new opportunities for growth. One of her key strengths is being immersed in the culture, with a strong ability to impact all types of audiences."
Daily has been North America marketing chief since 2008. Earlier in her career she worked in Fox's London office and helped market the release of 'Titanic' and 'Braveheart' outside the US.
Prior to rejoining Fox, she held senior executive positions at MTV Networks International and at Universal Pictures International.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Marketing Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50K-70K + Benefits Package, Central London