Lynx Attract spreads 'the chaos' to buses
Lynx is showing the reactions of passengers to couples snogging on buses in a digital and social media extension of its marketing push for its new Attract deodorant for men and women.
The Unilever-owned deodorant brand has rolled out an online video, created by Tullo Marshall Warren, which shows several couples snogging on a bus journey from Leeds to Wakefield, to explain the "chaos" Lynx Attracts creates when men and women wear it.
The video, which has been seeded on YouTube and Facebook, captures unsuspecting passengers' reactions. Graeme Noble was the creative director, Jeff Bowerman the deputy creative director and Alex King the copywriter. Threefold was the production company involved.
TMW has also created a Facebook app, called 'Chaos Watch' which enables users to map sightings of Lynx-related chaos on a map of the UK.
Lynx launched the Attract brand on 23 January, with a digital teaser campaign.
It rolled out its above the line campaign for Attract at the start of this month, with a TV ad, by BBH, showing a series of events that cause chaos to rip through a city.
It features the strapline 'Unleash the chaos'.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)