VisitBritain and VisitEngland review accounts
VisitBritain, which last week announced plans for a £25 million global branding campaign, is looking for an agency to handle its social media business.
VisitBritain: seeking an ‘economically advantageous tender’
At the same time, its sister tourist authority VisitEngland has kicked off a review of its communications planning account.
VisitBritain has issued a tender inviting agencies to contest the business, which will focus on its "social media development, social integration and brand realignment work".
The duration of the contract will be 12 months, subject to renewal. Agencies have until 19 March to request participation in the process.
VisitBritain, which appointed M&C Saatchi to handle the launch of its global marketing activity in January 2011, said in the brief: "The contract will be awarded on the basis of the most economically advantageous tender."
Separately, VisitEngland is looking for a media agency to work alongside the government buying agency M4C on planning for campaigns to attract tourists to the country.
The tourist board has invited agencies to register their interest through the Government Procurement Service online portal.
This week, VisitBritain unveiled a 13-month online branded content deal with Yahoo!, brokered by Media-Com. The deal includes activity for the current VisitBritain "great" campaign.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London