Foster's hands Partridge a second series
Heineken UK is set to air a new series of Mid Morning Matters with Alan Partridge through its Foster's comedy website.
Foster's: Partridge gets his second series
The brewer has confirmed that Baby Cow productions have been commissioned to produce a second series of the Foster's internet series, featuring Steve Coogan’s hapless broadcaster character.
The new series will return exclusively this summer to www.fostersfunny.co.uk. It follows collaborations with Vic and Bob’s Afternoon Delights and the Fast Show.
Foster’s brand director Gayle Harrison said the series "resonated exceptionally well with our target audience".
"The first series of Mid Morning Matters was a huge success, attracting over 3m hits and universal acclaim," she added.
Foster’s is a major sponsor of comedy in the UK with a sponsorship portfolio that includes the Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Awards, the British Comedy Awards and Original Comedy programming on Channel 4.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)