Foster's hands Partridge a second series
Heineken UK is set to air a new series of Mid Morning Matters with Alan Partridge through its Foster's comedy website.
Foster's: Partridge gets his second series
The brewer has confirmed that Baby Cow productions have been commissioned to produce a second series of the Foster's internet series, featuring Steve Coogan’s hapless broadcaster character.
The new series will return exclusively this summer to www.fostersfunny.co.uk. It follows collaborations with Vic and Bob’s Afternoon Delights and the Fast Show.
Foster’s brand director Gayle Harrison said the series "resonated exceptionally well with our target audience".
"The first series of Mid Morning Matters was a huge success, attracting over 3m hits and universal acclaim," she added.
Foster’s is a major sponsor of comedy in the UK with a sponsorship portfolio that includes the Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Awards, the British Comedy Awards and Original Comedy programming on Channel 4.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London