Foster's hands Partridge a second series
Heineken UK is set to air a new series of Mid Morning Matters with Alan Partridge through its Foster's comedy website.
Foster's: Partridge gets his second series
The brewer has confirmed that Baby Cow productions have been commissioned to produce a second series of the Foster's internet series, featuring Steve Coogan’s hapless broadcaster character.
The new series will return exclusively this summer to www.fostersfunny.co.uk. It follows collaborations with Vic and Bob’s Afternoon Delights and the Fast Show.
Foster’s brand director Gayle Harrison said the series "resonated exceptionally well with our target audience".
"The first series of Mid Morning Matters was a huge success, attracting over 3m hits and universal acclaim," she added.
Foster’s is a major sponsor of comedy in the UK with a sponsorship portfolio that includes the Foster’s Edinburgh Comedy Awards, the British Comedy Awards and Original Comedy programming on Channel 4.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End