Farm clients and staff join Inferno
Cello is to close the doors of its ad agency Farm as it gears up to relaunch Leith London.
Gary Robinson (l) and Owen Lee: Farm’s founders and executive creative directors are moving to Inferno
Ahead of the launch, which is expected in the next few months, 16 of Farm's 23 staff, including the founders and executive creative directors, Gary Robinson and Owen Lee, have joined the independent agency Inferno.
Several Farm clients, such as Purina, Merlin Entertainments and Nestlé, will also move to Inferno with the team, who are joining the agency after talks with its managing director, Andy Cairns.
Farm's other clients will move to Leith when it opens, while the remaining Farm staff will be absorbed into the Cello agencies Tangible, Leith and Blonde Digital.
The Edinburgh-based Leith launched a London agency in 2000 when it was independent, but it closed six years later following Cello's decision to merge it into Farm.
At Inferno, Robinson and Lee will report to the chief creative officer, Al Young.
John Rowley, the group managing director of Cello, said: "Owen and Gary have been outstanding for us over the past couple of years and we'll be sorry to see them go. We wish them the best of luck for the future."
Lee commented: "We have been looking for a way to offer our clients and our people a deeper and richer level of service, and the chemistry with Inferno was irresistible. Culturally, our clients and our people are in exactly the same place as theirs."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...