Mindshare's Baughan takes Maxus MD role
Maxus has appointed Mindshare's Nick Baughan as its managing director.
Nick Baughan: replaces Tim Irwin
Baughan joins the agency from its sister Group M shop to fill a vacancy created in November last year when the former managing director Tim Irwin moved to the role of chief operating officer.
Reporting to the Maxus chief executive, Lindsay Pattison, Baughan will take day-to-day responsibility for an agency that has grown from 26 employees in 2009 to 125 on the back of new business including BT and the global Barclays account.
Baughan had worked at Mindshare for two years as its head of business development and, before that, was a business director at MEC, focusing on clients including Orange and Danone. During his time at MEC, Baughan spent a year seconded to BT.
Pattison said: "Nick's appointment will enable us to continue to develop our culture, our strategic offering and retain and nurture our fantastic talent, and ultimately carry our recent success into 2012 and beyond."
Baughan, who will join Maxus in March, said: "The recent success of the agency is clearly testament to a talented and dedicated group of people and I'm looking forward to working with Lindsay, Tim and the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...