Neil Kleiner heads new AIS Social division
Archibald Ingall Stretton is launching a social media division, called AIS Social.
Neil Kleiner: heading AIS Social
The unit will be run by Neil Kleiner, who joins the agency from its parent group, Havas Media, where he was the UK head of social media.
Kleiner will oversee a team of six but look to expand the unit. He will report to the AIS management team of Sarah Stratford, the strategy director, Geoff Gower, the creative director, and Stephen Watford, the commercial director.
The division will work for clients including Skoda, EDF Energy and CoppaFeel!
Kleiner said the division's launch was based on clients' needs, with more wanting specialists overseeing their social media strategies. It will also work alongside the agency's technical, creative and strategy departments to provide "creative innovation".
Stratford said: "Having worked with Neil for the past two years, we know he'll be a huge asset to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...