Neil Kleiner heads new AIS Social division
Archibald Ingall Stretton is launching a social media division, called AIS Social.
Neil Kleiner: heading AIS Social
The unit will be run by Neil Kleiner, who joins the agency from its parent group, Havas Media, where he was the UK head of social media.
Kleiner will oversee a team of six but look to expand the unit. He will report to the AIS management team of Sarah Stratford, the strategy director, Geoff Gower, the creative director, and Stephen Watford, the commercial director.
The division will work for clients including Skoda, EDF Energy and CoppaFeel!
Kleiner said the division's launch was based on clients' needs, with more wanting specialists overseeing their social media strategies. It will also work alongside the agency's technical, creative and strategy departments to provide "creative innovation".
Stratford said: "Having worked with Neil for the past two years, we know he'll be a huge asset to our team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London
- EMEA Mobile Agency Manager (Mobile Ad Technology) Digital Gurus £45000 per annum + 90,000 OTE, London
- Sales & Account Exec - #Mobile #Advertising #London Digital Gurus £18000 - £22000 per annum + OTE upto £26,000 (Package), London
- VP Business Development - Mobile Innovation / Products Digital Gurus £85000 - £125000 per annum + benefits, London